At Carteret Curated, we are a group of 19 women of all ages. Some of us born here, some relocated. Some are moms or moms-to-be, wives, sisters, daughters, you name it! But what we all share in common is our love for this wonderful place we all call home!
We’re sharing everything we love about living here on the Crystal Coast while highlighting the wonderful small businesses and charities that make it so amazing.
So, follow along and see all our favorites from shopping, tasting, ways we give back and the best experiences in the area – you’re sure to fall in love with this place, too.
S H O P
Hello, 2021! Looking for ways you can ring in the New Year even when bars and restaurants are closed at midnight? We got you. With the help of some local small businesses, you can bring in the new year with the same excitement as a champagne toast and fireworks on the waterfront 🥂
- Circa 81 Winter Wonderland Cocktail
- 1 oz. UV Blue Raspberry Vodka
- 5 oz. champagne
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup
- Silver sugar to rim glass
- Rim glass with sugar. Pour vodka into champagne flute and top with champagne.
- Frasier Fir Candle from Beaufort Linen Company – shop in store
- Vivian Howard “This will make it taste good” Cookbook from Dee Gee’s – shop in store
- Vietri gold-rimmed glasses from Dee Gee’s – shop in store
- 2020 thank you, next sweatshirt from Island Proper Boutique – shop in store
- Salt & Stone Sunscreen from Beaufort Linen Company
- Thymes Neroli Sol Body Wash from Beaufort Linen Company
- Thymes Neroli Sol Body Lotion from Beaufort Linen Company
- Wrap sequin dress from Island Proper Boutique – shop in store
- Vietri Rufolo Gold dishes from Dee Gee’s – shop in store
T A S T E
Have you tried the newest restaurant to hit the Atlantic Beach Circle? Located in the former Pescara building, Bahia Beach House & Bar has a huge wraparound porch perfect for enjoying their *delicious* menu with a Baja Blood Orange Margarita – a MUST try! Don’t forget to save room for their desserts baked by Holly Viall (we may have ordered one of each!).
Make your weekend reservation at Bahia Beach House & Bar HERE
See y’all next week for more of our curated picks around Carteret County!